Have you ever looked in the mirror and felt negative about your appearance? Do you live with disordered eating habits? YOU’RE NOT ALONE!
Hope’s Garden is a safe, supportive environment where you can share your experiences, be heard and most importantly, be understood!
Our programs help YOU:
- Increase confidence and energy
- Build friendships and peer support networks
- Increase self-sufficiency and develop life skills
- Learn strategies that promote positive thinking that can be incorporated into daily routines
- Embrace their bodies for what they can do and not how they look.
- Find balance
Interested in learning more? Call your Hope line today: (519) 434-7721
Summer Hours Notification for July.
Hope’s Garden will be closed Friday July 1st for Canada Day.
Office hours from Monday July 4 to Friday July 15 will be 10:00am-3:00pm.
Group support programming will run as scheduled.
Hope’s Garden will resume regular operating hours Monday July 18.
Please do not hesitate to seek the support of the following resources if needed during this time!
CMHA Mental Health Crisis Centre: 648 Huron Street, London ON; (519) 434 – 9191
London Distress Centre Hotline: 1-866-933-2023 or (519) 433 – 2023
ConnexOntario: 1-866-531-2600 (also available for web chats)