Hope’s Garden Eating Disorder Support and Resource Centre is a safe, supportive environment where you can share your experiences, be heard and most importantly, be understood.
Our programs help participants:
- Increase confidence and self-esteem.
- Build friendships and peer support networks.
- Increase self-sufficiency and develop life skills.
- Learn strategies that promote positive thinking that can be incorporated into daily routines.
- Embrace their bodies for what they can do and not how they look.
- Find balance.
Interested in learning more? Call Hope’s Garden at: (519) 434-7721
Tickets available here: https://iamenoughfashionshow.eventbrite.ca