Hope’s Garden Eating Disorder Support and Resource Centre is a non-for-profit organization that provides services free of charge for individuals 18 years and older who struggle with disordered eating or have been affected by an eating disorder.
Our programs help participants:
- Increase confidence and self-esteem.
- Build friendships and peer support networks.
- Increase self-sufficiency and develop life skills.
- Learn strategies that promote positive thinking that can be incorporated into daily routines.
- Embrace their bodies for what they can do and not how they look.
- Find balance.
Interested in learning more? Call Hope’s Garden at: (519) 434-7721.