Have you ever looked in the mirror and felt negative about your appearance? Do you live with disordered eating habits? YOU’RE NOT ALONE!
Hope’s Garden is a safe, supportive environment where you can share your experiences, be heard and most importantly, be understood!
Our programs help YOU:
- Increase confidence and energy
- Build friendships and peer support networks
- Increase self-sufficiency and develop life skills
- Learn strategies that promote positive thinking that can be incorporated into daily routines
- Embrace their bodies for what they can do and not how they look.
- Find balance
Interested in learning more? Call your Hope line today: (519) 434-7721